# Feature roadmap
We are continuously prioritising our backlog based on our customers' suggestions and requests. If you let us know (opens new window) what you need, that will actually influence our roadmap.
This also means that the list below does not reflect committed time frames. It's just a snapshot and can change anytime based on the input we receive and other factors. Items within each time horizon are listed in no particular order.
Subscribe to release notes
To get the latest release notes delivered straight to your email inbox, visit the JXL app profile for Jira Cloud (opens new window) or Jira Data Center and Server (opens new window) on the Atlassian Marketplace, sign in with an Atlassian account, scroll down to the Resources section, and click Watch App.
# Soon 1-3 months
- Improvements to sharing and embedding
- Automatic background data refresh
- Improvements to sheet exports
- More SLA smart columns
- More cell format settings, e.g. alignment, decimal places, unit symbols
# Next 3+ months
- Drag and drop table rows to re-group and re-level
- Per-level sorting and filtering settings in structures
- Dashboard gadget
- Save row expansion state in views
- Add and remove values to multi-value fields in bulk
# Later 6+ months
- Formulas in columns, conditional formatting, etc.
- Symbols in conditional formatting
- Sheet templates
- Embed sheet and Confluence macro
- Data bars and sparklines in conditional formatting
- Sheet access management
- Duplicate and extended issue create
- Delete issues in table
# Future 12+ months
- Cross-site sheets
# Currently blocked by Atlassian
Please upvote and comment on the following issues if you're interested. If you have a Technical Partner Manager at Atlassian, you may also want to bring these to their attention.
- Open issues in side panel ACJIRA-2654 (opens new window)
- Create sub-task issues with full details dialog ACJIRA-1487 (opens new window)
- Open Cmd/Ctrl+K command palette dialog from within sheets
- Open dot menu from within sheets ACJIRA-2302 (opens new window)
- Show transition screens within sheets ACJIRA-1306 (opens new window)
- Trigger automation rules from within sheets AUTO-51 (opens new window)
- Table columns for web links and linked Confluence pages JRACLOUD-28064 (opens new window)
- Table columns for Forge custom fields created by other apps FRGE-975 (opens new window)
- Asset object attributes columns JSDECO-196 (opens new window)