This is an early protagonist role in a bold venture to make the world's most used project management software more accessible to everyone. You'll change how Jira can be used by millions of people every day. Your code will have deep impact on how they collaborate, structure their work, and get stuff done, how they create ideas, build products, provide services, preserve the environment, and explore the cosmos.
- Empathy, open-mindedness, communication and debate skills.
- At the same time, intrinsic drive to create and do, more than talk.
- 3-122 years of relevant track record developing web-based applications.
- Expertise in web technologies, concretely including HTML, CSS, TypeScript, React, Emotion.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills, calmness in the face of ambiguity and complex problems.
- Near-perfectionist attention to detail, passion and aspiration for clean code, purposeful software architecure and experience design.
- Ideally, in-depth knowledge of Atlassian Jira. You can dread it a bit but you also have to love it.
- Typically, a university degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent demonstrated practical experience.
About Fine Software
The team's passion is to craft beautiful software that really helps people to get things done. Fine Software was born at the end of 2020 and received seed funding from Atlassian Ventures shortly after. It was co-founded by ex-Atlassians, who draw on more than 15 years of combined experience leading teams at the company, in addition to founding several other businesses, including the Portfolio for Jira add-on (acquired by Atlassian and now part of Jira). What you can expect:
- Nimble, focussed and fun team, always proud of what we ship to customers. Fine Software is not just an odd business name.
- Fast-paced, collaborative environment with zero corporate nonsense, hidden politics, and unnecessary meetings.
- Distributed remote work only. We have no office space and currently no intentions of changing it.
- Contribute on contracting or employment basis, with a negotiable balance of wages and equity.